Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Web - A social interaction platform

It has been a while since I blogged. A lot is happening in the online world and one word that everyone talks about nowadays is Web 2.0. Yes, its buzzword, but quite appropriate. Web is truly becoming a social interaction platform and is transforming the way we keep in touch with each other. Some products that are driving things for now (yes, "for now") are social networking tools like LinkedIn, MySpace, Blogger, and Flickr. We can go on and on. This list will keep growing in the next few months. And I think I will try to evaluate each of these in the coming months - just for kicks.

I have been wanting to try Flickr for some time now. Finally I got to it. I have to say that Flickr is awesome. I think I will get hooked to this "movement" soon.

Here are some pictures for you from my home in Kerala, India. For people who don't know about Kerela, it is called "God's own country". Its a "must see" if you plan to visit India. Its beautiful and I absolutely love spending time there. These are my dogs - Rocky and Rani. They are spoilt but great :-) Really miss them.














Couple of shots of my home in Kerala. Rural India is absolutely fantastic.
IMG_0113 IMG_0108 .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home